Find Treatment Providers serving Westmoreland County here.

Go to SAMHSA's co-occurring treatment finder for those with both substance use and mental health needs.


Download substance use disorder insurance info here.

Individuals who have private health insurance, including MA (Medical Assistance), can access services by contacting any treatment facility and scheduling an assessment, or they can call the phone number on the back of their insurance card to find out where to access services.


Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission maintains a current listing of Treatment options for Westmoreland County residents. 

Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.

1200 Maronda Way, Suite 300

Monessen, PA  15062


Individuals who are uninsured or are not eligible for medical assistance should contact the SPHS Case Management Unit for a level of care assessment and referral for services:


203 South Maple Avenue, Second Floor, Suite 1

Greensburg, PA 15601

800-220-1810  or 724-832-5880




American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Guide to Opioid Treatment

Harm Reduction Coalitions' Recognizing the Signs of an Overdose

Axiom Couseling has an Open Door policy week days in three locations.

Learn more.


New Kensington

Jeanette/Greensburg 724-522-5456


Alcohol Addiction Center on the web provides an overview of treatment options for alcohol addiction.